CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Seven Eleven opsss! 7 actually :)


Today, I am 7. I love to be a big girl though I also love to cry whenever I like and without no specific reason. I'm pleased to see people bersusah payah pujuk myself when I'm sulking. That's me and I'm proud to be me.


Until this year, I used to be the first one in my family to celebrate my birthday in the year. I love it because I got to receive the first birthday cake in the year. I always glad to see Kakak got jealous for having to wait another 4 months to celebrate her birthday.. hehehee.. serves you right kakak!


Abah bought a chocolate cake for my birthday. Abah also bought jajan for me to share with my friends. While, my dear Ummi has bought coloring stuff to be given to my dear friends. Abah sent the cake and the goodies to the school at 10am today. I got to eat the cake with my classmates. I'm a bit dissatisfied though. I wasn't given a chance to cut the cake. I guess I should put the blame on Ummi for forgetting the knife. Ouchie! Sorry Ummi for pointing your blunder out. I know you don't like it huh!


Yes, I am a big girl now. But, I still want people to treat me like a small kid, just like they treated Shahmey. I'm so jealous of Shahmey. Everyone thought whatever he did was cute.. tak aciiii!!!













3 feedback:

Zahraa George said...

muka coan dah macam matured sikit..
dah tak macam budak-budak yang suka nangis dah..
kejap jer besar..hehe..

Neeza Shahril said...

As,

akak nak tunggu umur dia 20 tahun... boleh tolong buat kerja rumah hehee..

Neeza Shahril said...

Memang lah oan dah ada Birtday
oan tak nagis lagi.