CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Are you Coan?


Ummi noticed 'something' has changed in you, my dear. It is the way you spoke and acted. You remind me of Aishah, your classmate and also Aunt Sharimah's daughter. Though Ummi is an old lady already not amongst your age, Ummi could still recognize the uniqueness of every kid whom Ummi has met. Kakak has her own style. Coan has your own way too. Aishah, your friend also has her own charateristics of behavior.

If I'm not mistaken, Coan has started to 'be' like Aishah a few weeks after you joined ISG School and put in Aishah's classroom. I guess since you have been mixing a lot with Aishah, you tend to follow what Aishah did. I know you can be a very good actress, indeed. You've been acting a lot in front of the mirror. Whenever you're in my room, you'll be acting all to way in front of my big mirror. You could even kiss the mirror and talk to the person inside as if she is someone else. Whhoooo!!! I couldn't stop myself from gigling whenever I saw you that way, my dear.

Due to that, no wonder that you could easily mimicking Aishah. She has got a big influence on you. You asked me for a lipstick because Aishah had one. You wanted a high heel shoes because Aishah got one. So far you've got what you wanted. Alhamdulillah. But, what is with the mimicking Aishah, my dear? Yes.. I agreed that Aishah is so comel. You wanna be like her right? Perhaps, by mimicking her, you'll be comel like her to... heheheee...






4 feedback:

MommYaLif said...

wow..wow..Coan..aunty like that pose..eh..Neeza she's very photogenic! Work it girl..work it girl (pinjam Tyra's tag);)

Neeza Shahril said...

Kak CT,

minah ni kan, kalau neeza yang snap gambar dia, memang tak pernah yang elok. This one was snapped by her Kakak. I sit in front. Balik tengok gambar, sengih sekejap. Abah dia pun tengok, amboiii.. tak sangka anak dia boleh buat pose cam tu.. hehee..

Nurul Nadiah said...

comelnyaaaa coan! =)

macam mamanya jugok. heheh

Ummi365 said...

Coan ni sweet... now.. which is to go with my son ya? abang? nay... to old for her.. amal? nay.. amal garang nanti coan sentiasa nangis..

ilan? nay.. ilan hahaha.. ilan lembut betul.. ermm.. tak taulah tunggu diaorang besar ek neeza..hehehe