CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

after class tuition

Coan has already started her tuition for 2 days. The first day was on Saturday, 2nd February 2008. After her class, she had to wait for Ms Laly and went back with her since Ms Laly is her tuition teacher and she does the tuition at her house.


Ms Laly has a son who also goes to the same school as Coan. Her son, Danny is in KG1 while Coan is in KG2. But, Danny is slightly bigger (can I use bigger? hehee) and taller than Coan. Danny speaks English at home and of course if Coan needs to communicate with Danny, she needs to speak English too.


At the moment, Coan told me she learned ABC and 123 with Ms Laly. My Coan still doesn't recognize all alphabets yet. Well, sometimes she does but sometimes she doesn't. I'm sure there's a psychology explanation to that in which I've already forgotten (I must have trashed my Psych degree by the time I have kids... :P).


Coan also can't communicate in English that well (or can't at all?). It is even worse when she has an Indian teacher who speaks English with an Indian accent in class. I believe when she was trying to understand what the teacher said, she was not able to because she never listen to indian english before. She watched english cartoon and she did hear abang and myself communicated in english sometimes. The English that she listened so far is not the same as the english spoken by her teacher.


I hope the tuition could help to improve her study. Yes, I know its too early too send her for tuition (she's not even 6 yet!) but I'm worried so much about her performance. If she can't read and communicate well, she'll be left out. Pity my girl...


Ummi will always pray for your success my dear Coan. I love you...

0 feedback: