CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2008

not again...







Coan doesn't like this mask - nebulizer! It has been a few times that she had to put that thing on. Besides feel annoyed that she had to inhale a very strong fume, she can't watch her favorite cartoon series comfortably. Many times she grumbled,

"Ummi, Coan nak tengok tv!!" while trying to put the mask away. I had to convince and persuade her so that she put the mask back on. If I'm not mistaken, this is the 3rd time she had to use nebulizer. The first and 2nd time were total challenge to us (the parents!). She was small then. She struggled to put away the mask. Nurses had to wrap her using big blanket so that she wasn't able to move at all. I felt sorry for her but it was even pity if she had to suffer the pain.


It was much better now that she has grown up and listened to us. Though we had to lie a bit (like, its either an injection or nebuliser - of course she chose nebuliser). I hope Coan doesn't have to use nebulizer again in the future. I hope and I really pray for that...

0 feedback: